Dees Trading extend all manufacturers guarantees to its own customers.
Order Cancellation: Post-Shipment You may cancel your order up to 7 working days from receipt of your purchase. You will be invited to return the goods in an unopened and unused state for refund. Orders can only be returned after contacting us for a Returns Number that must be enclosed with the original delivery note.
Order Cancellation & Refund before shipment
If you place an order and you request cancellation & refund before the order is shipped, you will be automatically refunded.
Returns Policy - Cancellation Of Order
All goods purchased from Dees Trading may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 7 working days from receipt of delivery[*].
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us for a Returns Number that must be enclosed with the original delivery note. You will be asked for the reason for the return including whether you will prefer a refund or exchange plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you telephone. You will need to include this with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. Any Item returned without our tags in place will be deamed to be used and as such not suitable for exchange or refund. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). Wigs cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened for health and safety reasons. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund. If we can repackage the goods to a satisfactory condition to enable us to resell the goods a repagaging fee of 7.50 will be deducted from any refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mails "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mails "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our premises. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as In Dispute. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
6. We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned Dees Fancy Dress. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
8. Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday, aforementioned 7 day response timescales can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis:
- Should an item not be required and is returned and received by us between 7 working days and 30 calendar days, we will be happy to accept the item(s) back with refund of goods to the value of 70% of the purchase price (excluding shipping) or refund of 100% if taken as a gift certificate or coupon redeemable in the future Dees Fancy Dress..
- Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for a nominal fee to cover additional shipping costs.
[*] "7 working days from receipt of delivery" shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
All published prices act as a guide only and may change between the order being placed and delivery.
All of our products come with our 30 day guarantee where you may return faulty goods for exchange or refund of original purchase price. This does not effect your Statutory Rights.
Returns Policy - Faulty Goods
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email (or telephone first) within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 7 calendar days after discovery or 30 calendar days after receipt by you, whichever is the earlier.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us for a Returns Number and Authorisation. You will be asked for the reason for the return.
1. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
2. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice. Any returned items not including such information will have actions delayed.
7. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as In Dispute. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace a faulty item until the original is returned to Dees Trading.
VAT Tax Charges - General
All the prices in the store are shown inclusive and exclusive of VAT where applicable at the prevailing rates. We sell in UK Pounds Sterling although different payment currency options are available at checkout.
Payment and Title
Payment terms - all major credit and debit cards are accepted as well as cash, postal orders, bank draft, cheque, or direct bank transfer.
NOTE: Cheques must be supported by a valid cheque guarantee card or where the cheque exceeds the cheque guarantee card limit they must be cleared before the goods can be taken away or delivered.
Ownership and title in all goods taken from or delivered by Dees Trading shall pass to the customer when full payment has been received and cleared to Dees Tradings bank account. However, responsibility for the risk or safety of the said goods shall be that of the customer from the time possession is effected. In the case of goods not being paid for as agreed Dees Trading reserve the right to take possession of the goods concerned, with the co-operation and at the expense of the customer.
Whenever monies are overdue to Dees Trading, interest shall be chargeable at the rate of 2.5% per calendar month from the date payment was due.
Dees Trading will not be held liable for any loss of earnings or third party claims due to late delivery or failure of the product supplied. The customer shall be responsible for ensuring adequate backup facilities are available should a product fail at any time.
Dees Trading will not be held liable for damage or injury caused by products supplied by Dees Trading which are misused or incorrectly installed.
Your statutory rights are not affected in any way by the terms and conditions stated or implied.